classes & Tuition
Classes for the 2017-2018 School Year:
All classes are from 9:00am - 12:30pm
TTh 2-3's $365 Students must be 2 by Sept 1.
TTh 3-5's $350 Students must be 3 by Sept 1. Preference given to PreK students.
MWF 2.5-3.5's $450 Students must be 2.5 by Sept 1.
MWF 3-4's $450 Students must be 3 by Sept 1.
MWF PreK $450 Students should plan on attending K the next year. They must be independently potty-trained.
5 Days: $625 (only available for 3-5 year old students, preference given to PreK students)
- Tuition is annual and broken down into 10 equal payments from Sept - June for ease of payment.
- 10% discount for siblings
- Registration also includes a supply fee and annual family registration fee as outlined in our Enrollment Packet.
-All classes run 9:00am - 12:30pm and students bring their own lunch.
- Children in the 2/3's, 3/4's classes do not need to be potty-trained.
- Class sizes are kept intentionally small, with 2 teachers in each classroom.
- School runs from Sept - June, following most of Seattle Public School District's holidays/breaks.