classes & Tuition
Classes for the 2018-2019 School Year:
All classes are from 9:00am - 12:30pm
TTh 2's $365/mo Students must be 2 by Sept 1 of the school year.
TTh 3-5's $350/mo Students must be 3 by June 30. Preference given to PreK students.
MWF 3's (2 classes) $450/mo Students must be 2.5 by Sept 1 of the school year to attend 3 days/week . 3's classes are determined based on age, gender, and best fit for a child.
MWF PreK $450/mo Students should plan on attending K the next year. They must be independently potty- trained.
5 Days: $625/mo (only available for 3 to 5 year old students, preference given to PreK students)
Tuition will be increasing for the 2019-20 school year by $25/month for each class.
- Tuition is annual and broken down into 10 equal payments from Sept - June for ease of payment.
- 10% discount for siblings
- Registration also includes a supply fee, annual family registration fee, and half tuition deposit as outlined in our Enrollment Packet.
-All classes run 9:00am - 12:30pm and students bring their own lunch.
- Children in the 2's and 3's classes do not need to be potty-trained.
- Class sizes are kept intentionally small, with 2 teachers in each classroom.
- School runs from mid-September - mid-June, following most of Seattle Public School District's holidays/breaks.